- Looking for some company and support?
- Just diagnosed or living with an on-going health condition?
- Feeling lonely and isolated?
- Wanting to share your interests & life experiences?
- Looking to meet more people & get involved with social activities?
The Harvey Practice has launched a new way to help you answer some of those questions through our new group of Practice Supporters.
Practice Supporter led activities have been proven to bring about improvements in patients’ resilience and ability to adapt, cope and live well with long term conditions as well as gaining a better understanding of how to use services.
Through Supporter-led activities delivered across the country, 94% of patients surveyed*had improved mental health and wellbeing.
Here we will post latest events or groups which the Practice Supporters will be running, all are invited to attend!
For more information about this programme please visit https://www.altogetherbetter.org.uk/
If you are interested in any event please email email@example.com
Cycle Ride - this will be a regular event on most Monday morning